Green Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Melt 1lb butter or margarine in double boiler, add 1/2 to 1 oz ground
marijuana leaf or 2 – 6 grams of seedless flower and cook covered on
low heat for 20 mins (be careful not to burn mixture)
2. Pour the marijuana butter mixture into a large bowl. Add 1 cup white
sugar and mix well with an electric mixer.
3. Add 1lb brown sugar and mix well.
4. Beat 5 eggs well and mix into sugar mixture and mix thoroughly,
5. Sift 3 1/2 cups of flour, 2 tsp of baking powder and 1 tsp salt
together, then add to egg/sugar mixture and mix with a large spoon by
hand until well blended,
5. Blend in 2 12-oz packages of chocolate chips. Mixture will be thick.
6. Bake in oven pre-heated to 375 degrees for 10-12 mins.
Yields 5 dozen cookies, you may want to scale down to size b/c of the amount of cannabutter required.
12 1/2 oz cannabutter
10 1/2 oz powdered sugar
12oz egg yolks (each egg is 3-4oz each)
1 1/2 zested lemon
16 1/2 oz pastry flour (AP flour works)
Cream together butter and sugar, add egg yolks and lemon zest. Add pastry flour, mix just long enough to combing all ingredients. DO NOT OVER MIX.
Put cookies on sheet, and bake at 400 degrees 8-10minutes until lightly brown. Cool thoroughly. Store in a tin.
* 1 cup butter or margarine, at room temperature
* 1 cup ground and browned cannabis shake
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 2 teaspoons vanilla
* 2 cups unbleached flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 cup water
* 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup chopped pecans (or any other nut)
With an electric mixer, beat marg until smooth. Add brown sugar and continue to beat until well blended. Add vanilla and mix well. Mix in the cannabis, baking powder, salt and the flour. Add the water, followed by chocolate chips and pecans.
Form cookie dough into 1-inch balls (roughly), and place carefully on greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Makes about 54 cookies.
Notes: These cookies store well in a tin, and they also freeze very well.
If you don`t want to bake them all at once, the dough can be frozen and brought out to be baked as desired.
For a single package (3 dozen cookies) I personally use 5 grams of hash (which in my case is always Moroccan since i have a ready supply….but this also works well with kif and bubblehash)
Cut your hash into powder….as small as you can get it….and premix this into your DRY batter…..after mixing it into the batter you can then add your egg and vegetable oil (or butter or margarine)
Now the key ingredient to help absorb the hash into your body I add lecithin…about 13 capsules per cookie mix (this is the most time consuming of the directions….snipping the capsules and emptying them directly into the mix)
Cook your cookies at 250 degrees….yes this is lower than recommended on the cookie batter…but we don’t want to burn out our THC ….I have also found the lower temp makes for better softer cookies
These gingerbread cookies include a generous amount of honey,which gives them a pale golden color and sweet flavor. Makes about 4 dozen people.
5 1/2 cups flour, plus more for dusting
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
4 teaspoons ground ginger
4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
1 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
Sativa Cannabis butter
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup honey
1/2 cup molasses
1.Whisk together dry goods in medium bowl.
2.Beat butter and sugar with a mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time.Beat in honey and molasses. Reduce speed to low. Gradually add flour mixture, beat until just combined. Divide dough into 3 portions and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Pre heat oven to 350. Generously flour surface, roll 1/4 in. thick. Brush off excess flour, cut into desired shapes, place on parchment-lined baking sheets and freeze for 15 mins.
4.Bake cookies for 12-14 mins,cool.
2 extra large eggs
3/4 Cup Cannabudder
2 Cups Sugar (raw is better)
2 Tsps. Pure vanilla extract
1 Tbl. nutmeg
1 Tbl. ground cloves
1 Tbl. ground cinnamon
3/4 Cup Organic Oat Flour
3/4 Cup Organic Brown Rice Flour
1/2 Cup Tapioca Flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Sea Salt
2 Tbl. water
1.5 Cups Dried Unsulphered Organic Fruit (try cranberries, they rock!)
2.5 Cups Organic Rolled Oats (not quick oats)
1 Cup Chopped Pecans
1.Â Â Â Â Â Cream together the eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla until well blended, slightly fluffy
2. Sift together the spices, flour, baking soda and salt, and gradually add to the creamed mixture.
3. Add the water, fruit, oats and nuts and mix thoroughly.
4. Chill cookie dough for 20-30 minutes. While you may be tempted to skip this step it makes for a nicer cookie and the dough will be easier to work with. Just do it.
5. Measure out 3 TBL. of dough (or use a #20 ice cream scooper)per cookie and form into a flat ball and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes but check at around 13 minutes, you don’t want them to burn.
This recipe will make 18 gigantor yummy wheat-free cookies. As tolerances vary among users, I recommend that my clients start with 1/2 a cookie and wait an hour before deciding to eat the rest.
For all of the mixing, I use a kitchen mixer. This has proven to make a consistent dough as opposed to a hand mixer. You can use a hand mixer but the blending won’t be as thorough and you’re likely to have dough flying around the kitchen.
Cripple Chip Cookies
Ingredients for Pot Cookies:
1/2 cup pot-butter
1 1/3 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) of chocolate morsels
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Mix (by hand) the butter, sugars, and egg into a large bowl.
3) Combine the baking soda, salt, and flour.
4) Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir by hand.
5) Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on a greased cookie sheet
6) Stir in the chocolate morsels.
7) Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
8) Hungry? Let cool for 3 or 4 minutes and grub.
Makes 20 Pot Cookies.
Sesame weed cookies
3 oz. ground roast sesame seeds
3 tablespoons ground almonds
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 oz. grass
Toast the grass until slightly brown and then crush it in a mortar. Mix crushed grass with all other ingredients, in a skillet. Place skillet over low flame and add 1 tablespoon of salt butter. Allow it to cook. When cool, roll mixture into little balls and dip them into the sesame seeds.
for 1 cookie:
1 joint worth of pot
1/4 tsp. oil (just enough to moisten the pot)
1 tbsp. oats
2 tsp. Eier Likoer (or just egg)
(a few raisins?,a bit of brown sugar or molasses?)
mix pot & oil, add rest and form into cookie on a piece of foil. bake at 350 for 10 min, or until bottom starts to turn brown. Eier Likoer makes good cookies, it’s this yellow stuff usually somewhere around the Baily’s. ingredients are egg yolks, sugar, and alcohol.